by Citizens Platform
The Chairman, Youth circuits of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP), Lai Labode has been appointed to chair the re-establishment of a coalition of affiliated youth organizations of the party.
The National Acting Youth Leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Barrister Tanko Beji made this known in a press statement release from the Directorate of Youth Affairs of the party will engage in a re-establishment of its coalition process for affiliated youth organizations.
Members of a steering committee selected for the coalition of PDP youth organizations are as follows:
1. Lai Labode – Chairman
2. Usman Ibrahim – Vice Chairman 1
3. Engr. Nwosu – Vice Chairman 2
4. Bala Aboki – Secretary
5. Amb. Nanyen Mohammed – Harmonization Officer 1
6. Sunday Sado – Harmonization Officer 2
7. Comrade Thompson Akpan – Harmonization Officer 3
8. Christian Amenih – Policy & Strategy
9. Arome Salifu – Policy & Strategy
10. Raymond Dopkesi Jnr – Public Engagement & Branding
11. Nenge Meagbe – Women & Physically Challenged persons officer
12. Engr. Solomon Gowin – Counseling & Sensitization
Tanko commended youths for their role to the party’s development through these affiliated parties, adding that the mandate of the party was to harmonize the various youth groups in a bid to respond to the on-going political challenges.
Tanko added that a harmonized report will be 12 August by the office of the National Youth Leader for consideration and communication to the NWC.
Source: Citizens Platform
Your Opinion Counts. Be sure To Leave A Comment, If You Have Any.
Please Like, Share or Tweet. Your Support Is Appreciated.